MiGi alphabet 3-piece crib bedding set is adorned with the abc's, classic animals and colorful polka dots. This collection is a whimsical, classic and fun way to decorate your baby's nursery. The colorful polka dots make this collection is a perfect solution for a baby boy or baby girl. Features: set includes a comforter, crib skirt and crib sheet. Comforter is embroidered and appliqued. Crib sheet is fitted and printed. Crib skirt features applique and front pleat. All 100% cotton, exclusive of ornamentation, with 100% polyester plush. Designed by the MiGi girls, Michele Adams and Gina Russo, who are moms to toddlers. Product dimensions: comforter (35" x 45"), crib sheet (fits 28" x 52" mattress), crib skirt (15" drop). Care instructions: machine wash cold, delicate cycle. Wash each item separately. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed. Alphabet accessories sold separately: crib bumper, baby blanket, crib mobile, window valance.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Better then I thought!
I absolutely LOVE this bedding! Its very high quality! The comforters inside is so soft! Im so very happy with this purchase!!!!!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Just lovely!
I totally recomend this for anybody looking for a soft subtle Crib Set! It's elegantly made and it can be used for either boy or girl, even the sheets are of good quality. Don't forget to get the "bumper" to add that last touch! It is beautifull & worth the $$. I didn't get the curtains because I'm using sheer white curtains instead but I bought 2 blankets (which I also recommend because they are extra soft & comfty).
Product Features :
- Includes comforter, crib sheet and crib skirt
- Comforter: 100% cotton with applique, plush trim; crib skirt and crib sheet: 100% cotton
- Comforter: 35''x 45''; Crib skirt: 28''x 52'', 15''drop; Crib sheet: 28''x 52''
- Bumper and accessories sold separately
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $129.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment