Our 5-Piece (220 count) Cotton Percale Crib Set is the perfect all-in-one set for your baby's crib. Includes one cotton percale crib bumper, two 100% cotton percale fitted crib sheets, one 100% cotton percale dust ruffle, and a 35" x 45" fleece blanket with satin trim. Our fleece blanket is made from the softest material to keep your baby warm and cozy.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Very nice
Exactly as advertised. Good product for the price. Fitted sheets fit even better after washing. Very nice crisp clean look. So far so good, I'm happy with this purchase. Can be used for boy or girl and can be customized easily, would match any nursery color or theme.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
So cute, love it
I love everything about this product, came quick, looks amazing, super soft and it was the perfect shade I was looking for.
I definitely recommend this bedding set
I would not purchase this for someone else glad it was for my own baby
It arrived in a box however the plastic it was packed in once you opened the box was so dirty and black I just knew I would have to send it back however once I took it out the plastic it wasn't damaged or dirty at all just very wrinkle
Product Features :
- 100% high quality soft cotton with 220 thread count
- Crib bumper measures 10"x 162" has 100% cotton percale surface with 1.7 ounce firm polyester filler
- Two 100% cotton fitted sheets measures 28"x 52" x 9"
- One 100% cotton percale dust ruffle 13" skirt with finished baby hem and split corners
- 35"x 45" fleece blanket with satin trim
Rating : 4.0
List Price : $109.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment