Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kids Line Winnie the Pooh Together Time 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set
45" x 36" comforter is decorated in shades of green, white, tan, and brown. Comforter features velvet and satin accents, embroidered Classic Pooh characters, and striped and quilted details. 11" x 156" 4-piece bumper features coordinating appliques and patterns. Dust ruffle has a 14" drop with a striped and velvet layered edge. Green sheet is embellished with an embossed leaf pattern. Made of a blend of cotton and polyester fabrics. Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Very nice set..but poorly made
I searched for a long time before deciding on this bedding set. Very nice soft quality material,soft and gender neutral tones makes it great for both girls and boys. It looks great in our baby girls room. We bought everything in this theme including the diaper stacker and window valance for her room.
My only complaint is that the set I recieved is very poorly stitched. Some places on the quilt they have miss stitched completely and the stripes on the diaper stacker doesn't match up the way they should(it actually looks skew as a result. The same with the dust ruffle. The stitching is not straight, and looks like it was a 5 year old that did it. A lot of money for a poorly made set.

I do still like the design, and still think its a lot better quality material used than a lot of other Winnie the pooh crib sets out there. Perhaps I just got a badly made set.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


i love it
great set, its beautiful, i love pooh bear and its a great for male or female. i would def. recommend this item.
Nicest Classic Pooh Bedding in Years
I've been collecting different collections of Classic Winnie the Pooh bedding from different websites for almost two years now and this is the last one I think I'll ever buy. No bedding I've ever purchased lives up to this set. It was/is incredibly affordable compared to how much other sets have cost me and the construction and embroidery on this is just beautiful. Most Classic Pooh bedding I've encountered is "unisex" but tends to lean toward feminine, while this set is ACTUALLY unisex. I would use this in any girls or boys room! After receiving it, I ended up buying a bunch of extra matching sheets, the changing pad covers, a few window valances, and the diaper stacker of the same collection! The only thing I'm disappointed about is that it doesn't come with a matching hamper too! But I've found that the "My Friend Pooh" Collection that is discontinued but available on some websites has a great hamper that matches very well and is very unisex too! Couldn't be happier!
Kids Line Winnie the Pooh Together Time 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set Kids Line Winnie the Pooh Together Time 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set
Product Features :
  • Includes a Crib comforter, bumper, fitted sheet, and dust ruffle.
  • Baby bedding set is compatible with standard 28" x 52" crib MATTRESS.
  • Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.

Rating : 4.6
List Price : $149.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment