21551 Features: -Baby assembled hamper set.-Decorative solution for quick clean up.-Cowboy themed scatter print body with bandana print outer flap easily attaches to the collapsible pine wood frame.-Suitable for any room of the house.-Inner mesh liner is removable making the transport of laundry effortless.-Machine washable. Color/Finish: -Fashionable color palette of powder blue, desert sand, chocolate brown, cream and touches of orange and dusk blue. Warranty: -30 Days manufacturer's warranty.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Terribly Disappointed
I am preparing for my first child and was very excited about decorating the nursery. Unfortunately, I purchased several of the Trend Lab Giggles pieces without seeing any of them in person first. I ordered all the items one day, and surprisingly received the hamper the very next day. Obviously, I was pleased with this. UNITL I opened it and saw how poorly constructed it is! The wooden frame is made of a few pieces of wood that came apart AS SOON AS I put the thing together! I am very upset with the quality of this item, particularly because of the amount I spent on it!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Only Worth It If On Super Sale
We purchased this hamper on super sale (for $8). It's worth the price for the $8, but if I had paid the full $40 for this item, I would have been upset. While the hamper material is well put together, the wooden frame seems to be made from scrap wood and arrived in many pieces (though it was clear it had once been glued together). We nailed the frame together to keep it from coming apart again, as it did repeatedly when we tried to put the hamper fabric on the frame. How they can sell this for more than $10, however, baffles me. They seem to go on sale periodically, so if you can wait, you should.
Ok, not great
Love the colors and the print! But, the frame is cheap and flimsy and wish it was white. The liner seems of good quality though.
Product Features :
- Assembled hamper measures 27" x 15" x 15"
- Machine washable inner mesh liner
- Collapsible pine wood frame
- Cowboy scatter print body with coordinating bandana print outer flap
- Coordinates with cowboy baby collection
Rating : 2.9
List Price : $43.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment