30356 Features: -Hamper set.-Charming dot print body with striped outer flap easily attaches to the collapsible pine wood frame.-Suitable for any room of the house.-Inner mesh liner is removable making the transport of laundry effortless.-Dot print body with striped outer flap easily attaches to the collapsible pine wood frame.-Product sold under license from Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P..-Machine washable. Color/Finish: -Fashionable color palette of bubblegum, hot pink, lilac, apricot and soft yellow. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Warranty: -Warranty length 30 days.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
WONDERFUL
I wasn't sure I would need a hamper like this for our daughter's room but goodness... I'm SO glad I ordered this! We have the whole matching set, and this hamper looks perfect in her little room!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- Assembled hamper measures 27" x 15" x 15"
- Machine washable inner mesh liner
- Collapsible pine wood frame
- Dot print body with coordinating striped outer flap
- Coordinates with Dr Seuss pink oh! the places you'll go! Collection
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $49.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment