IF5040/4-3306 Features: -Face cloth is 100pct cotton.-100pct hypoallergenic polyester.-Hand quilted and embroidered.-Machine washable. Includes: -4 piece crib set includes: Crib Throw, bumber pad, fitted sheet and bed skirt.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
good deal
For $39 its an awesome deal. Arrived on time and the only thing I would recommend is not to dry bed skirt. There is a piece of material that shrunk a bit and is now pulling a little. On the blanket the characters are extra soft. Very cute! Especially for the price!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Nice, but not what it looks like
This bed set is nice for what the price is, however it doesn't look like the picture. The colors are much different. Looks more grey-ish in the picture and it is actually justa basic brown. Had I seen a true depiction of this bed set then I probably wouldn't have bought it and went with one I liked better. I can't really complain much though since it is much cheaper than the rest of the bed sets.
Cute! But quality not so good!
Exactly you get what you pay for, but is cute once set up in room, just quality is poor. Blanket not very soft or thick, but for my second child it will work.
Product Features :
- Includes: Crib throw, bumper pad, crib sheet and dust ruffle
- Machine washable
- 100% hypoallergenic polyfill
Rating : 3.7
List Price : $89.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment