Amazon_Gift_Card

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NoJo Jungle Babies Wall Hanging

Nojo NoJo Jungle Babies Wall Hanging

NoJo Jungle Babies Wall Hanging is 4 piece wall hanging set and comes ready to hang also coordinates with the NoJo Jungle Babies bedding collection.

Features include:

•4 piece wall hanging set
•Comes ready to hang
•Coordinates with the NoJo Jungle Babies bedding collection

With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Great for the Nursery
We have a the NoJo Jungle Babies 6-piece crib set as well as the wall stickers and these hangings. The hangings are great for the nursery with interesting characters, great colors, and a mixture of fabrics for depth and texture. They are made from the same materials as the comforter so match perfectly. They can be thrown in the washing machine when they get too dusty and hold up well.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


These are wonderful
I love these wall hangings. They are durable and look great with my jungle decor. I did not get anything from the matching set...I just added them to what I already had and they really bring the room together. Also, my son (10 weeks old) loves to stare at them.
Look awesome!
I wasnt to sure about these when i ordered them, but after getting them up on the wall they are absolutely adorable. Adds a nice touch to our animal themed nursery and since I do not like pictures/paintings, this type of wall art is exactly what fits the bill.
NoJo Jungle Babies Wall Hanging
Product Features :
  • 4 piece wall hanging set
  • Comes ready to hang
  • Coordinates with the NoJo Jungle Babies bedding collection

Rating : 4.9
List Price : $29.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment