The Papagayo portacrib set contains: quilt, bumper and fitted sheet. The adventure continues on the 3 dimensional coordinating wall art, night light, switch plate cover, picture frame, drawer pulls and growth chart. Also available in toddler bedding with oversized appliqués and embroideries.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
The Cutest Bedding
I purchased this bedding for my mini crib (I own the Riley Mini Crib in Cherry). I have twins (BOY and GIRL) and I am VERY limited for space in a NYC apartment. I ordered two mini cribs for my twins. It is a bit hard to find cute bedding for these cribs. The big toy/baby stores don't carry a large selection if ANY bedding for mini cribs. Funny, they sell the mini cribs, but they dont sell bedding for them (confused face).
Anyway, this product is GREAT. Its very cute and fit the crib perfectly. The fitted sheet is a little small for the 50 coil mattress I have, but so far it hasn't come off. It has withstood my jumping 9 month old son, and still hasnt come off. So I guess if you have the same type of mattress dont be alarmed if it seems not to fit too fell. Otherwise, the sheet will fit a smaller mattress or the mattress pad that the crib comes with perfectly.
PROS:
VERY CUTE
NICE MATERIAL
SEEMS STURDY ENOUGH TO WITHSTAND A FEW WASHINGS (in gentle...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
perfect mini/portacrib bedding
I thought that I wouldn't like this set because it was green and frankly before I found out that I'm having a boy everything looked at was neutral. But when we put crib up and the bedding in it I couldn't have been happier. It fits well, the fabric is a pretty good quality, and the colors are bright without being overwhelming. The colors also go well with the tiwiddlinks safari accesories too.
Great grand baby
This was a gift that I gave to my granddaughter. She loves it!...she was surprised that a sheet came with it.
Product Features :
- The set is made from 100% cotton
- The quilt measures 36" x 24"; Bumper is 8" high x 118" long; Fitted sheet is designed to fit a standard size 24" x 38" portacrib mattress
- Machine wash warm, use not-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and iron when needed
Rating : 4.9
List Price : $68.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment