The Fisher Recious Planet -Price Artic Hero 4 piece crib set includes comforter, sheet,dust ruffle and wall art. Coordinating items include traditional padded bumper, luxury plush throw, and pop up hamper. This pleasant polar 4 piece crib set features penguins, polar bears, and whales in deep sea blues and purples. The Fisher Recious Planet -Price Artic Hero 4 piece crib set is made from 55% cotton/45% polyester/100% poly fill. Machine wash seperately in cold water, gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low heat. Iron on low heat when needed.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Loved it!
I received this crib set at my baby shower three years ago and was so excited. I have the entire precious planet set and my daughter grew up with it. The bedding was great. In fact i purchased two sets of sheets so I'd have a lot of them and she's still using them at daycare to this day. The set has held up very well and doesnt look faded at all. I have seen a few sets get faded from not being taken care of rather than the quality that they were made from. I would recommend this set to anyone who is looking from something older that isnt around anymore. It's sad that it isnt but now i'm finding all the older stuff for my next child and that's nice.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Bedding could be made with better fabric!
After a month, of having this crib set, it seems as though I have had it for a year. It is cheaply made and it was sent to me used, when I bought it new. I do not recommend this crib piece.
Product Features :
- Set includes comforter, sheet,dust ruffle and wall art.
- Crib set is made from 55% cotton/45% polyester and 100% poly fill
- Machine wash seperately in cold water, gentle cycle
- Tumble dry on low heat; Iron on low heat when needed
Rating : 3.5
List Price : $79.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment