Amazon_Gift_Card

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

EXCEPTIONAL VALUE 10PC BLACK WHITE & BLUE GIRL CRIB NURSERY BEDDING AQUA TURQ...
Boutique Styled Crib Bedding at affordable Price!
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Worth it!
I received this as a gift for my first daughter, and it was a great choice. The bedding is soft, you just have to wash it once, like most things. In regards to other reviews..the pillows are small because they are for the baby...and the diaper holder is just as small as any other diaper holder, I don't use mine, I keep the diapers in the changing dresser top drawer, overall its a great set and my baby is 9 months old and is still sleeping in it, it does good after washes..not a problem. So if you are thinking about, I'd say go for it!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Iowa Mom
This is a beautiful set! I love the black and white pattern with the touch of color. I painted the room a light turquoise with a white chair rail and the bedding goes very well with it. We don't know what we are having and I think it looks very gender neutral. The only thing I see that is not noticeable in the picture is the diaper bag and toy bag are very small. Not sure if they will be useful or not. And the pillows are very small.
Beautiful, but...
This bedroom set is very beautiful, stylish; I love it. The only drawback, (and it's kind of a big one), is that the bedding is not very soft :( If it were softer, I'd give it five stars. However, it does pass inspection in every other way.
EXCEPTIONAL VALUE 10PC BLACK WHITE & BLUE GIRL CRIB NURSERY BEDDING AQUA TURQ... EXCEPTIONAL VALUE 10PC BLACK WHITE & BLUE GIRL CRIB NURSERY BEDDING AQUA TURQ...
Product Features :
  • Made of 100% Cotton
  • Includes: Quilt, Bumper, Fitted Sheet, Crib Skirt, 2 Decorative Pillows, 2 Window Valences, Diaper Stacker & Toy Bag
  • Machine Wash Cold on Delicate Cycle; Tumble Dry on Low Setting
  • Designed, created and Shipped from the USA
  • Trendy and Unique Designs

Rating : 4.5
List Price : $189.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment