Easily change up the look in your nursery with our line of fitted sheets. 100% cotton. Fits a standard rectangular crib mattress. 28" x 52" + 8" drop.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Cute design, but scratchy
For the price point of Dwell Studio items, I expected alot more. We purchased this for our son due in June, and even after a washing with fabric softener, it's still somewhat stiff and scratchy. I am going to continue to wash it in the hopes it softens, will try with baking soda next, but I am right away disappointed in this product. We purchased a Pottery Barn crib set for our daughter two years ago, the cotton is soft and lovely, and by comparison this is much lower quality. Love your design Dwell Studio, but not your execution. For this quality the price should be MUCH better.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Paying for the cuteness of the design, not quality
My husband and I wanted crib sheets that looked modern and weren't the usual pastel colors and cutesy patterns. I'm definitely happy with the patterns that the DwellStudio has to offer but was a little disappointed by how ordinary they felt. I've got much softer sheets on my bed and paid much less. While I'm not sure I'd say they're "rough",if you're looking for something soft and plush, these aren't the sheets for you.
Love the pattern, could be better quality
I loved the pattern of these sheets; however, the quality of sheets could be better for the retail price. I paid $10 less with an Amazon.com discount coupon and wouldn't have paid more for the quality.
Product Features :
- Owls fitted crib sheet, 100% cotton percale, Machine wash cold tumble dry low, Coordinates with Dwell studio owls crib set, Measures 28" x 52" and 8" drop
Rating : 4.1
List Price : $40.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment