Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, February 4, 2013

Disney Lion King 4 Piece Toddler Bedding Set
Disney Toddler Lion King 4 piece Toddler Set includes quilt, top sheet, fitted bottom sheet, pillowcase. Simba and Nala playing in the jungle, chasing ladybugs. Colors are tan, brown, sand, light blue, shades of green with a pop of red and orange. Made of soft microfiber fabric and fits a standard size toddler/crib mattress 28" x 52". Easy care, machine wash warm with like colors, use non-chlorine bleach only when needed, tumble dry low heat, warm iron if desired.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Love it!!!
I order this set for my 2 year old son, we have just bought a toddler bed and we wanted to make the transition as fun as possible... the material is great it is super soft and it is really cute!!! I also want to mention that I ordered yesterday morning and I got it already.. I am super happy with this product and I am sure my son is going to love it

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


I'm in love
After 2.5 years of infertility, my husband and I are now going to be foster parents! Thanks to your product, that empty bedroom has come alive with this super cute bedding! Thank you so much! Great price, and it arrived very fast!
Super soft
My 2 year old loves the lion king. He loves his bedding as well. He likes the colors and the great images. I have washed multiple times since Christmas. The color is staying fast and there has been no pilling of the material.
Disney Lion King 4 Piece Toddler Bedding Set
Product Features :
  • This soft cotton/poly blend 4 piece toddler bedding set includes the comforter, top sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcase
  • Baby Simba and Nala are featured together on a background of rich safari colors; Sheet set is small par prints
  • Easy care, machine wash warm with like colors, use non-chlorine bleach only when needed, tumble dry low heat, warm iron if desired

Rating : 5.0
List Price : $56.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment