4 piece crib set includes: Crib Throw, bumber pad, fitted sheet and bed skirt. Face cloth is 100% cotton, with 100% hypoallergenic polyester. Hand quilted and embroidered. Made in China Code:CLX0UT
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
just ok
Comforter is cute. Sheets aren't very soft, which I imagine a few more washings will take care of. I was disappointed that the pillow case had a seam already coming out that I had to mend.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Not soft
Comforter is what I was looking for - the right size, the right warmth. It is kinda loud though (crispy), so I made a cover for it and now it's quieter. The sheets is the reason why I did not rate this product high. They were so soft when I took them out of the bag, but once washed - they are crispy and hard to iron. We try not to use them.
Sweet Deal...
I wasn't too sure how much longer my son with going to be in a "toddler bed" so i didn't want to splurge on a set. This worked perfect.
Product Features :
- Comforter 45x60 inches with cotton face cloth
- flat sheet (44x56 inches), fitted sheet (28x52), pillowcase (27.5x18.5)
- 100% cotton face cloth. Polyester fill
- Made in China
Rating : 3.1
List Price : $109.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment