A bevy of cute critters introduce the alphabet to baby in this joyful nursery set. Our bumper free 4 piece bedding set provides all the style of a traditional crib set without a bumper and features our patent pending complete sheet. This engineered sheet offers bold graphics around the sides of the mattress with a contrasting pattern on top of the sheet. Also included is our airflow wearable blanket, linen crib skirt and the softest nursery blanket. Skip Hop products meet or exceed all applicable standards for product safety in the markets we sell to. This includes physical/mechanical standards, as well as recent legislation regarding chemicals and minerals such as BPA, lead and Phthalates. All parties involved in the manufacture of Skip Hop products are required to follow these guidelines, and all tests are conducted by registered independent testing facilities.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Finally a cute solution for those who don't want bumpers!!!
I am so pleased with this pink elephant bedding set!!! The pieces all coordinate nicely without being too matchy-matchy and I love the pink and brown color combination overall. Our baby's nursery has a very light yellow or butter-colored paint on the walls (to keep things neutral) and the decals show up nicely as a contrast. I appreciate that I don't have to commit in a more permanent fashion to the room decor at this point since they are just removable. Most of all, I am THRILLED that a company has finally come up with such a smart design solution for keeping a crib cute while keeping bumpers out of it! I used bumpers in my older daughter's crib when she was a baby, but decided not to take the chance this time around. So, I love that the sheet is made from two different patterned materials sewn together (top vs. side) to mimic the classic bumper-like look without compromising safety. I am also glad that the overall look of the set will remain intact as my baby ages (as opposed...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Cute Bed Set
This bed set is so cute! I love how it can go with the room that I have set up for my girls! I love that it came with decals so I didn't need to spend more money on decorations for the room. It comes with a cute nursery blanket that matches the bed set. I like decorating the rooms in our house, and I like how the set matches, but it uses contrasting patterns and colors. It's great! It's soft too, and I love the feel of it. It's a great bed set!
Cute set but product features/description is wrong there is no wearable blanket in this set
Cute set but the product features/description are wrong, I ordered this in belief that I got Airflow wearable blanket 100% cotton knit, polyester mesh panels, linen trim, inverted zipper. What you get is the blanket, sheet, skirt and a wall decal this is the four part set there is no wearable blanket. I contacted Amazon customer service who said they were going to send another set with the Airflow wearable blanket 100% cotton knit, polyester mesh panels, linen trim, inverted zipper, which I have cancelled, this set does not come with Airflow wearable blanket 100% cotton knit, polyester mesh panels, linen trim, inverted zipper and upon looking it appears that Skip Hop does not do a Pink elephants wearable blanket which is disappointing.
I will be returning this item for a full refund and am thinking of just ordering the sheet and blanket which is $48.00 for the two as I have no need for a wall decall.
Product Features :
- Complete sheet 200 thread-count, 100% cotton sateen
- Nursery blanket front 100% cotton knit, back 100% poly plush velour, linen piping
- Airflow wearable blanket 100% cotton knit, polyester mesh panels, linen trim, inverted zipper
Rating : 4.3
List Price : $120.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment