The Ahoy Mate 6 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set includes: quilt, 4-piece bumper, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, valance and fitted sheet. The comforter measures 33 inches x 42 inches. The bumper is 11 inches high x 158 inches long. The long sides are 11 inches x 52 inches; the short sides 11 inches x 27 inches. The dust ruffle has a 13 inch drop, and the fitted sheet is made to fit a standard size 28 inch x 52 inch crib mattress. The diaper stacker measures 13 inches x 23 inches and is 8 inches deep. The valance is 60 inches across with a 17 inch drop including a 3 inch rod opening. The set is made of 100% polyester, with polyester, cotton and polyester, cotton, rayon blend fabrics. The sheets are 100% cotton.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Beautiful, rich colors and oh so soft
I just received this crib set for my second child. Having bought a nojo crib set for my first, I'm even MORE happy and satisfied with this one! The colors are absolutely gorgeous - rich dark blues and browns. And the material is extremely soft! Ive never felt another crib set that was this soft. The quilt is very padded and squishy, as are the bumpers. I can't wait to use it. I can't say enough good things about it; highly recommended!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Cute as can be!
I bought this at a baby store and then saw it on Amazon for $40 cheaper. So I took back the one I bought at the store and purchased one on Amazon. I hadn't ever ordered anything from this website so I was a bit sceptical. When I opened the package I was so excited to see that it was the exact same thing I had originally purchased at the store. It washed perfectly and looks adorable in our nursery. I am more than happy with this.
Very cute!
We ordered this crib set for our baby to be. The colors are great & the comforter & crib bumper is so soft! It looks great in the nursery. Amazon's price is much less than Babies R Us too. I can't wait to use it in a few months.
Product Features :
- 6 piece crib set comes with comforter, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, window valance
- Fits a standard size crib mattress 28" x 52"
- Plush and textured fabrics
- Coordinates with a full line of Infant bedding
- Machine wash with like colors, tumble dry low heat, remove promptly
Rating : 4.9
List Price : $184.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment