The LuLu 4 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set includes: quilt, bumper, crib skirt and white softee fitted sheet. The quilt measures 32 inches x 40 inches. The bumper measures 9 inches wide x 154 inches long, with single ties on each corner, and 5 sets of ties along the top and bottom. The dust ruffle has a 15 inch drop, and the fitted sheet is made to fit a standard size 28 inch x 52 inch crib mattress. The set is made of 60% cotton and 40% polyester fabrics. Any filling is 100% polyester. Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble dry low, and use only NON-chlorine bleach when needed.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Pretty and Fun
My bedding just arrived and I love this set, very pretty. Seems like good quality. The bumper is very plush. My only issue: every picture I have seen of this set makes the purple on the bumper and pillows look darker than they are. I loved the deep purple in the pictures but it's Much lighter in person. My recommendation is to order a fabric swatch set from Glenna Jean's website for $5 so you know for sure what you're getting. Coulda shoulda woulda! Still happy with it though, sheet is nice and soft. I was pleasantly surprised by the green, that color is prettier in person than in the pictures.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Lovely
This bedding is very pretty. We are happy with it although I have to agree with a previous review that the lavender is lighter than it appears on the pictures. The green is beautiful, though. The quality is great. I just wish it came with a comforter instead of a quilt. I don't regret this purchase in the least!
Awesome
This was a baby shower gift for my cousin. Sometimes you get items online that look different in person, but not this product. It was the exact product. It was also packaged with care and no damage. The best part about the delivery is that it was here on time. Thanks guys
Product Features :
- Glenna Jean LuLu 4 piece Set (Includes quilt, bumper, fitted sheet, crib skirt)
Rating : 4.5
List Price : $253.85
0 comments:
Post a Comment