Shades of green highlight this cute rainforest themed collection. A monkey, alligator, frog, and turtle play on a textured ground of chenille, ultra suede, boucle and seersucker. A patchwork bumper adds to the fun.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
super cute and good quality
This is a very cute set. Gender neutral. I used mine for both my son and daughter. After 4 years of daily use I am finally selling my set. It has been washed numerous times and still looks new. Bumper is still in great condition after several washes. The sheet is not as tight as I would have liked (I like them very very tight) but tight enough not to move around as baby moved. Mobile is very cute but loud. There is no volume control so I put tape on it, which helped. I never found a wind up mobile with volume control to replace it.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- Set includes: quilt, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker and window valance
- This set is made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm, use only non-chlorine bleach when necessary, and tumble dry low
Rating : 4.0
List Price : $160.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment