Cocalo Preston Six Piece Crib Set
Includes quilt, 4-piece bumper, dust ruffle, fitted sheet, window valance and diaper stacker.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
love this set
I absolutely love this set. I am expecting a baby boy and am definately not into themes for his nursery. The fabric is beatiful and soft. It is well worth the money. I will not use the valance that is included. It is not in my taste and our windows are to large. It is super cute and you will not be disappointed. I found amazon to offer the best price for the set.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
absolutely stunning
This bedding set is so cute yet simple...I litterly teared up after setting up the room(could be pregnancy hormones). I actually bought everything you see in the picture. What you have to buy seperately is the teddy bear, lamp, mobile and wall decorations. Also the additional 2 blankets in the picture(The one on the dresser and the beige one on the side of the crib) do not come with the set and I didnt buy them either. The teddy bear I just set inside the crib instead of on a mini rocking chair. Because it's so basic, you can easily mix and match other wall decorations and nursery rugs...I put clouds on the wall for example.
Beautiful, but overpriced CHEAP fabric
The star things asked me about a toy, so that might not make since- but I bought this at Babies R Us, and the first time I washed it the fabric just kind of fell apart on one of the bumpers. $160 is too much money to spend on cheap, crappy fabric that falls apart when washed. My baby never even got to use this. It tore up before he was born.
Product Features :
- 6 Piece Crib Set includes a quilt, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, and valance.
- Romantic color way of blue, cream and accents of brown
- Sheet is 100% Cotton
- Other Pieces are 65% Poly/35% Cotton
Rating : 3.7
List Price : $189.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment