Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Baby Doll Bedding Solid Cradle Set, Red
We have the color for you. Choose the solid red cradle bedding, made from solid poly/cotton fabric. The three piece set includes a comforter with ruffled edges and a comfortable sheet and bumper, sure to keep your little one nice and comfy throughout the night. Fully manufactured in the USA.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Cheap Feeling
This bedding has a very cheap feel and look. It is not worth the $48 price. I got it for much cheaper than that so I am going to keep and use it. If I had paid anywhere near the full price I would have sent it back. I only gave it 2 stars because I got it for $12.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


beautiful!
Loved it , the bumper was a little tough at first but that was user error. I bought the red.and white one as well

Baby Doll Bedding Solid Cradle Set, Red Baby Doll Bedding Solid Cradle Set, Red
Product Features :
  • Set includes comforter, bumper and fitted sheet
  • Bumper keeps childs head from banging against furniture
  • Fits most standard cradles size 18 x 36
  • Machine washable
  • Made in USA

Rating : 3.5
List Price : $48.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment