The Brielle 4-Piece Crib Bedding Set by Trend Lab elegantly combines candy pink, teal blue and butter cream with accents of caramel and raspberry for every stylish baby girl. The combination of embroidered appliqu?s, printed flowers and stripes, and the Òtree of lifeÓ motif bring a graceful and modern feel to a classic theme. The incredible softness of the velour and 100% cotton twill provide cuddly comfort to help your little girl sleep gently through the night. This themed set features a framed quilt, 4 piece bumper, crib skirt and sheet.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
cute, but poor quality
I was thrilled about getting this bedding set, however, when it got here I could see minor flaws in the sewing right away, but I didn't let that stop me from keeping it. I then washed it according to instructions and found that the blanket changed shape due to shrinkage. Upon putting the sheet on my standard sized matteress I am finding that it doesn't fit properly. I will be looking into a refund of sorts, but it is a cute design so if you aren't particular about spending too much for an item that is not great quality, this is your set.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Love the style!
Love the style of this baby bedding! Goes great with our gender netural themed room, very contemporary. The bumper ties are black silk "adorable" and it's very padded! Only negative is the blanket is pretty thin. I also love that there are matching pieces to this style (hamper, diaper stacker, picture frames, storage boxes, etc.)
Great crib set!
I was happily surprised that the back of the comforter was a white soft minky material. It was so soft. Great deal for the price. However I was dissappointed when the bumber was flat instead of tubular like the picture displays.
Product Features :
- Set includes quilt, fitted sheet, skirt and 4-piece bumper
- Quilt measures 35" x 45"
- Crib skirt has 10" drop
- Crib sheet has 10" deep pockets
- Coordinates with Brielle collection
Rating : 4.5
List Price : $99.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment