Amazon_Gift_Card

Thursday, January 24, 2013

NoJo Ladybug Lullaby 6 Piece Crib Set

NoJo Ladybug Lullabye Six Piece Set

Retro meets modern in this adorable set by NoJo. Whimsical circles and polka dots combine with butterflies, ladybugs, and other floral friends in sweet shades of pink, brown, cream, and green. The 6pc set includes the comforter, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, window valance, and diaper stacker. Other coordinating items include a musical mobile, three-piece wall hanging, wall border, wall decals, lamp & shade, applique coral fleece blanket, flannel blankets, luxury plush throw, hamper, rug, and cuddly patchwork bear.


With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Beautiful!
This bedding set is gorgeous! It is such good quality and it is made with very soft, velour like materials, even the valance and diaper stacker. The background is a rich cream color, but looks good on white furniture. I am very satisfied with this set. The colors and patterns are great for a baby or toddler and I plan to use it for a few years. It is nice to be able to incorporate so many colors (pink, blue, green, brown, cream) into the room and have a really girly nursery with out being all pink or purple. I only gave it 4/5 stars because it wrinkles very easily even with special care and I had to iron everyhting, but I am picky about little things like that! Otherwise, perfect!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


perfect for not to girly
This is so adorable. My friend wanted a theme for a baby girl and this was perfect . It is not too girly at all. The lady bugs are adorable and the colors are magnificent. This for sure is a bed set for a mom who is not too girly
Poor quality
First time I washed it, the brown fabric started losing color. and the ties on the bumper are not light pink but brown and they too lost their color. Overall, the set has a cheap feeling to it. The skirt turned out to be too short in the length for our crib but the opposite was true for the bumper: too short in the width and longer in the length! Anyway.. Thought someone would like to know about this ahead of time before buying. I thought we weren't settling for the cheapest set out there but .. this was the only thing I ordered for the baby from Amazon I got disappointed in the quality of.
NoJo Ladybug Lullaby 6 Piece Crib Set
Product Features :
  • Six piece crib set comes with comforter, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, window valance
  • Fits a standard size crib mattress 28 x 52
  • Plush and textured fabrics
  • Coordinates with a full line of infant bedding
  • Machine wash with like colors, tumble dry low heat, remove promptly

Rating : 4.8
List Price : $99.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment