Traditional Crib Bedding By My Baby Sam
It's the colorful paisley print in lime and chocolate that makes the Lime Paisley Splash 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set by My Baby Sam so colorful and chic! The 4 piece collection includes bumper, sheet, skirt and blanket. Bumper is piped with chocolate polka dot fabric. Chocolate polka dot sheet is 100 % cotton. Tailored 15'' lime green striped skirt is finished with paisley ruffle. Paisley print blanket is 36'' by 42'' and is accented with piping and polka dot ruffle. For use with standard- sized cribs.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
LOVE it
When my husband and I found out that we were expecting a little girl we were thrilled but feared pink options. We just aren't pinky, super girly people. I found this bedding and fell in love. It has a designerly feel, great colors, whimsy, and class. It is everything we were looking for and more. I must say the colors are even better in person than the online photos show.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
My baby sam bedding
The set is beautiful and all we expected. The mattress sheet is really rough and had to purchase another one that was softer.
This bedding is wicked cute!
Crib bedding is sooooo expensive, and even though this is, by no means, sold at a bargain price, I love it and I'm glad I dropped the cash to get it:) It's wicked cute and is pretty uni-sex so if you plan on more kids you could totally reuse it and not worry about gender confusion:)
Product Features :
- Includes crib skirt, crib sheet, crib blanket
- Cotton/polyester blend
- Machine washable
Rating : 3.9
List Price : $190.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment