Set includes Quilt, Bumper, Fitted Crib Sheet and Dust Ruffle.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Very well made and modern
I love this set, and so does my Daughter. I have the whole set, except for the window panels. All of the pieces match perfectly, it is simple and modern, but still has a baby appeal to it. I like it because it is to too cutsy. Just the right amount of cute. I just love pink and brown together. I had originally planned on doing pink and green. But this set changed my mind. It was just put out on the market when I purchased it. It is very sturdy. The quilt is just beautiful and everything is very well made and her room looks just perfect. I would recommend this anyone who is looking for a design that is cute and pink for a girl, yet with a little taste of the modern. Not too babyish and I hope it will last her for awhile. Hopefully she will not grow up to hate ladybugs!!! Becuase I just love them! One more thing...just in case it is not specified here, the set included (when I purchased it) the quilt, dust ruffle, bumper pad, and fitted crib sheet. Hope this helps and...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Love this crib set!
Absolutely love this bedding, it's super cute and you don't see lady bugs often! I love how the blanket is not real thick, my sons was thick and we did not use it but this one is like a quilt and I think we will use it when she is like 6 months or so..great quality, nice and soft..would recomend this bedding to anyone looking for something different..we bought the 4 pc crib set and mobile, we also got the curtain..so cute but does not come with the pok a dot curtains just the top one, I love it though!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!!
Bedding set exceeding my expectations!!! It is well made and super soft! Colors are wonderful, I cannot ask for more for the money!
So glad we decided not to wait and register for a set...this one is everything we both were looking for (and we viewed TONS of sets before finding one we both agreed on). It is just girly enough for our taste without being over-the-top, which was important to us, as we do not have a separate nursery for our little one yet.
If you are thinking about purchasing, don't let the price fool you into thinking it is going to feel cheap! I have not yet washed my set yet so I cannot attest to how it holds up to laundering, but other reviews I have read on other sites say it is very durable!
Product Features :
- Set includes: quilt, bumper, fitted sheet, and dust ruffle
- The quilt measures 36" x 45"
- The bumper is 11" high and fits a standard crib
- The dust ruffle has a 14" drop
- The sheet is 100% cotton
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $189.80
0 comments:
Post a Comment