Amazon_Gift_Card

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lambs & Ivy Bumper, Enchanted Forest
A wise owl, busy beaver, loveable deer and adorable chipmunk play amongst dimensional leaves. Sparkling satin stitches are surrounded by textured fabrics of faux fur, washable suede, boucle, corduroy, and a lovely woven plaid. The fitted crib sheet coordinates perfectly with the enchanting bumper. Bumper coordinates with bedding set. The bumper is 10" x 158" with single ties on each corner, and 5 sets of double ties along the top and bottom. The bumper is made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Lambs & Ivy bumper
Not only is this wildlife really cute, it is also a lot prettier in person! The picture does not show the true beauty of the wildlife.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


I love it
I love the colors, my daughter is happy and not be struck with the crib bars, likes butterflies and ladybugs
Way too Cute
This being my first child I was nervous about purchasing a bumper for the crib as I have heard they can be a hazard to babies. I couldn't pass this one up after I bought the crib bedding set! I am glad I purchased it. It completes the bedding and looks so cute! It shipped super fast, and was just as described. My nursery is gender nutural as we are waiting for the birth of the baby to find out if it is a girl or boy. And this theme totally fits what I was looking for.
Lambs & Ivy Bumper, Enchanted Forest Lambs & Ivy Bumper, Enchanted Forest
Product Features :
  • Bumper coordinates with bedding set
  • The bumper is 10" x 158" with single ties on each corner, and 5 sets of double ties along the top and bottom
  • Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, and iron on lowest setting as needed

Rating : 5.0
List Price : $69.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment