Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just Born 4 Pieces Crib Bedding Set Color: Monkey Business
21741L Color: Monkey Business Looking to make your little girl's room pretty in purple? Decorate your little girl's nursery in a sweet garden scene. Is your little one ready for an Outdoor Adventure? Your little one will love this enchanted butterfly garden. Ladybug, Ladybug, fly away home... a sweet garden scene is home to these lovely ladybugs. Create a lovely garden scene as you decorate your baby girl's nursery. Ready, Set, Score! Features: -Available in several colors. -Includes: Comforter, bumper, dust ruffle and fitted sheet. -Material: 65pct Polyester, 35pct Cotton Fabric. -Comforter design. -Decorative embroidery. -Large soft velour appliqu s. -Frog, bee, lion face, ladybug, flowers and butterflies appliqu s. -Features a playful baseball bat, bask.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Very cute at a nice price
I shopped around at several different stores and websites looking for an affordable crib bedding set for my son's room. I knew this was the one as soon as I saw it. The design is adorable at half the price of many other sets. I ordered on a Sunday and received it on Tuesday. I was pleasantly surprised by the quick delivery. It was packaged well, and everything was in perfect condition when I opened the box. It looks exactly like the picture, and the materials are good quality. I also purchased the matching mobile which I am also very pleased with. The mobile is the only coordinating piece specifically for this set, but I didn't want an overly themed room. There are so many other monkey items available and a nice range of colors to work with that it will be easy to find other accessories for the room. Overall a great purchase if you don't want to spend a fortune decorating your baby's room.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Love this bedset!
I am very pleased with the color style and making of this bedset! Couldn't have done better for my first Grandchild!!
Great
Great price.. Great product... I am happy with this set. Fabric is a good quality and I love the theme.
Just Born 4 Pieces Crib Bedding Set Color: Monkey Business

Rating : 5.0
List Price : $92.56

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment