Amazon_Gift_Card

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Disney 4 Piece Mickey Mouse Space Adventure Zero Gravity Toddler Set, Blue
One Disney's Mickey Mouse Space Adventure Toddler-Crib bed size comforter, flat sheet, fitted sheet, and one pillowcase. ... CONTENTS: One toddler comforter 42 x 57 inches (107 x 145 cm); One toddler bed sheet 28 x 52 inches (71 x 132 cm) and; One toddler fitted sheet. Both of the above fit a standard crib/toddler mattress of 28 x 52 inches.; One standard 30 x 20 inch (76 x 51 cm) pillowcase.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

So so, feel like I overpaid
I bought this set for my toddler son for christmas. I did get it on sale, at forty dollars. The pillowcase is so poorly sewn I could have done a better job in high school home economics. The sheets are very soft, almost a satiny feel. but it is weird, since this set is cotton (???).
I was disappointed when I received the package because I thought I was buying a sheet set, pillowcase and comforter. The package said 'bedspread' instead of comforter, and on the back called it a quilt. I would not have bought this knowing it was a bedspread and a very very thin one at that. my child has warmer blankets currently uses than this 'bedspread'. the sheet set doesn't look like mickey either.
overall i wished i found something else. but i bought this at the time because i couldn't find any mickey mouse toddler sets. i would suggest you look around in store/online and maye you will find something better.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


soft, beautiful, great value!... JUST PERFECT
i bought and return at least 4 toddler bedding set before this one, nothings compare to this... is very soft, BEAUTIFUL, my son went crazy for it, I love it, washed great, came faster than promise, looks expencive, is toddler bedding PERFECTION!
Perfect for my little guy...
we purchased this bed set for our 18 mo old. He loves Mickey Mouse. This set will definetly grow with him from crib to toddler bed. Quality is very good and washes well.
Disney 4 Piece Mickey Mouse Space Adventure Zero Gravity Toddler Set, Blue
Product Features :
  • Set includes Comforter, standard pillowcase, flat top sheet and fitted bottom sheet
  • 100% Polyester microfiber
  • Machine wash seperately in cold water, gentle cycle; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed; tumble dry on low heat; iron on low heat when needed

Rating : 4.6
List Price : $56.25

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment