The timeless story of Noah?s Ark is transformed into an adorable nursery collection bringing together a combination of textured fabrics in a southing color way of blue, sage, brown and tan with accents of orange. This Six Piece Crib Set includes a quilt, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, valance.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Crib Bedding Set is Great!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the third set of bedding that I have purchased for my crib. My daughter is having triplets, two girls and one boy. I was looking for something neutral but cute! Boy is that hard to find. I love this set! It is high quality and the price was right.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Great crib set!
I first saw this crib set in a baby store and loved it. In the store they sold it for double the price than at amazon and I was happy to find it much cheaper online! The bumpers are nice and thick and very comfy and the rest of the set is a very nice and soft quality as well. The colors look about the same as on the picture and it is a very cute design, too. It easily attaches to the crib and fits in there perfectly.
So Sweet!
Just got this last week. Shipping was a lot faster than stated. This set is sweeter than the pics show. The blanket and bumper pads have really soft fabric in some areas and the leaves are 3D. We have a fairly wide window and the valance fits! I thought for sure I'd have to buy 2. Perfect for a unisex nursery. Very good quality. Can't tell you how much my husband and I love it!
Product Features :
- 6 Piece Crib Set includes a quilt, bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, valance.
- Neutral Bedding Set for a girl or boy!
- Soothing color way of blue, sage, brown and tan with accents of orange
- Sheet is 100% Cotton
- Other Pieces are 65% Poly/35% Cotton
Rating : 4.9
List Price : $199.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment