Amazon_Gift_Card

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Carter's 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Elephant Patches
Carter's Elephant Patches 4 Pc. Crib Set
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Absolutely adorable!
This was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want my daughter's room covered in pink. The bedding is more of a raspberry color than purple, but it's very cute. The lime green definitely gives the room a nice pop of color. Some of the elephants on the actual comforter have floppy ears. The detail is amazing. I do wish that the bumper would have been included. I actually ended up finding the bumper at Babies R Us for $39. I would not buy the bumper listed for $69. Extremely overpriced. Overall, I would definitely recommend this theme. Adorable!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Happy with my Buy
The colors are true to the picture. HOWEVER the Plush blanket has a "weird" interpretation to the Green. It looks more neon yellow. I dont really mind because I bought this for the quilt and the bed skirt. I'm very happy with the product and cant wait to have by baby girl sleep onit.
super cute and cozy!
Just got the set today and I am so happy with it! I didn't want pink and this set was just for me! Very nice quality, and I love that some of the elephant ears on the comforter flop and have crinkle stuff in them. Very suprised at the quality for the price.
Carter's 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Elephant Patches Carter's 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Elephant Patches
Product Features :
  • Includes quilt, fitted sheet, dust ruffle and elephant print high pile blanket
  • Quilt is made of ultra soft cotton material; Embellished with details of applique in multiple fabrications; Quilt can be used as a playmat or hang on a wall as a decorative piece
  • Fitted sheet fits a standard crib mattress

Rating : 4.8
List Price : $149.95

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment