Includes fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillow case and embroidered fleece blanket
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Adorable
This is so cute! I actually had the jungle jamboree crib bedding for my son and it is discontinued and couldn't find the toddler bedding in it. This matches perfectly and the emroidery is very pretty.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
As advertised
This betting is just as described. It is cute, the sheets fit toddler beds as promised. I only wish that the blanket could be bound on one end to keep it on the bed like the top sheet. Both sheets and blanket wash well.
Cute, clever sheets, light blanket
I have the Zanzibar valances and lamp in my son's room so I was excited to recieve this bedding. I live in Michigan and our winters are cold. I was hoping the comforter blanket would have been thicker and warmer. It is a thin fleece blanket with a cute design. Great for fall and spring, but I question if it is warm enough for winter. The sheet is clever. It is fitted on one side so that it cannot ride up or be kicked off. I like that given I often have to tuck my 2 year old in again after he falls asleep. The design does have a lot going on but it is cute for a little one.
Product Features :
- DOES NOT FIT TWIN BEDS, ONLY FITS TODDLER BEDS.
- Includes: Quilted Toddler Bedspread, Standard Pillowcase, Fitted Bottom Sheet, Top Sheet
- Made to fit toddler bed / crib mattress size 28" x 52". DOES NOT FIT TWIN BEDS.
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $61.80
0 comments:
Post a Comment