A cradle outfitted with Tadpoles' cable knit cradle set with rock your baby in comfort and style. The 3-piece set includes a soft, cozy cable knit blanket, a reversible padded bumper, and a soft cotton fitted sheet that fits snugly around the cradle mattress.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
does not fit "standard size" cradle
I stupidly ignored other reviews I read on this item not fitting right and ordered it anyway hoping that it would fit the DaVinci Futura Cradle that we ordered, which is a standard size cradle. We matched to cradle dimensions to the dimensions of this bedding, but lo and behold, when it got here it did not fit. If you tie it to the corners of the cradle like you're supposed to, there is a 3-inch gap where the ends of the cradle bumper meet. The other option is to stretch the ties from the cradle bumper to the sides of the cradle, which leave me wondering if the ties will rip off because they are stretched so tightly, becoming a danger to the baby.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Crib Bedding
Unfortunately I had to return this item. Did not fit the mini portable crib I have for my granddaughter. The dimension were not correct.
The bedding was very nice so was disappointed that it didnt fit.
Not really happy with the return policy. You have to call the company to get a # before you can return it, took awhile before I heard from them and then was issued a store credit from their company. I dont want a credit, I want a refund!
I like it!
Pros:
-Looks exactly as pictured.
-Fits cradle.
-Super adorable and babyish!
Cons:
-Washed the (tiny) blanket once, and it shrunk to be completely crooked and lopsided! (To me this doesn't matter too much because I have a million baby blankets already.) But STILL, I spent money on this. WON'T be washing the bumper :)
-The sheet is not very soft. No big deal.
Product Features :
- 3 piece set includes 1 cradle bumper, 1 cradle fitted sheet, and 1 blanket
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
Rating : 3.2
List Price : $69.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment