Amazon_Gift_Card

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Summer Infant 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Collection Crib Set, Neutral
The 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Crib Bedding Set helps create a fun and dazzling environment for your little one's nursery. The 4 piece bedding set offers a better way to sleep with a 4 peice crib wrap that protects baby from crib slats while keeping your crib looking beautiful. Also included is a crib skirt, 1-fitted sheet, and a beautiful comforter.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

So Cute!
I just received the Summer Infant 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Collection Crib Set in Neutral.

Don't hesitate on this one!! It is really ADORABLE!

I'm giving my daughter a baby shower so I wasn't going to show it to her ahead of time. I was so excited when I saw it I couldn't resist showing it to her. She LOVES it!! She's going to have a girl (of course, me as the Gramma wants pink,pink,pink) but she doesn't want all pink stuff. She likes the jungle (monkey theme) so I was kind of worried that it would be too boyish but believe me it is not! It can go for either gender.

Really a GREAT price and what a BARGAIN!!

BUY IT, you won't be disappointed!!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Awesome deal and quality
This s a cute set. Very sturdy. Fast shipping. This set comes with a crib skirt, crib mattress sheet, crib bumpers, and crib blanket. It's so adorable and very soft!
Proud mommy
I just received my package. I bought it for new born son, it looks very cute. The set matches either blue, green or yellow wall paints which gives me flexibility picking the nursery decorations. I expected a better fabric quality, but it definitely looks cute.
Summer Infant 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Collection Crib Set, Neutral Summer Infant 4 Piece Monkey Jungle Collection Crib Set, Neutral
Product Features :
  • Beautiful Crib Wrap for greater piece of mind
  • Adjustable to fit most cribs
  • Eliminates gaps in cribs that can cause entrapement
  • Not pillow-like as recommended for safety
  • Appliqued Comforter

Rating : 3.9
List Price : $69.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment