This Set Fits all Toddler Beds and Cribs (Single or Convertible) (USA, UK, AU, Etc..) The Set includes following 10 pieces: * Hand Embroidery Crib Quilt * Hand Embroidery Crib Bumper * Fitted Sheet * Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle) * 2 pieces of Window Valances * Diaper Stacker * Toy Bag * Baby Pillow * Baby Bib
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
not what i expected
all pieces look cheap,and pinks dont match,the yellow also doesnt match,didnt see the yello online.Online the set looked black white and hot pink.Totally not happy and i am trying to return it,but just cant find any info on how to return it!!!!!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Love It
I recently purchased this bedding set because it was similar to another one that I wanted that sold out. I was a little worried about getting it after reading some reviews but when I got it in the mail and opened it up it was great. It looked exactly like the picture. I love the pink, cream and brown color it has. It's a great deal for all you get and the quality. I can't wait to set it up in the crib tonight!
Extremely cute bedding set for Baby Girl
Dont get mistaken! This crib set looks like its a fade of black and white in the picture they have posted, but upon arrival I noticed it is actually a shade of light brown w/ kind of an off white, borders are still pink with very little yellow threading. Although it wasnt the color I expected, the colors were still cute & I still love it! I purchased it as a baby shower gift for my newborn niece & I dont regret it one bit, the expecting mother loved it as well. At first I was hesitant purchasing this item online because I wanted to feel the material first, hoping it wasnt generic. BUT ITS GREAT! Would recommend making another purchase through them. Enjoy :)
Product Features :
- 10 Piece Set Includes:(1)Crib Quilt ,(1)Crib Bumper
- (1)Fitted Sheet,(1)Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle),(1)Diaper Stacker
- (2)of Window Valances ,(1)Toy Bag ,(1)Baby Pillow
- (1)Baby bib.
- This set fits all Baby cribs and Toddler Bed!
Rating : 4.0
List Price : $189.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment