Amazon_Gift_Card

Friday, January 25, 2013

SoHo Boutique Forever Blossoms Baby Crib Bedding Set 10pcs
This beautiful Baby Crib Bedding Set comes with these 10 pieces: Comforter, Dust Ruffle, Fitted Crib Sheet, Bumper Padding, Baby Bib, Toy Bag, 2 Valances, Diaper Stacker and Baby Pillow! Highest Quality. Sure to be an instant hit! Features embroidery, hand-stitching details, appliques, fine cottons and more. 100% Cotton - Machine Washable - Price offered is a Limited Time Offer. Musical Mobile and other accessories will be available soon!
Fits all Toddler Beds and Cribs (Single or Convertible) (USA, UK, AU, Etc..) ! This modern baby bedding set uses exclusive SoHo Designer coordinating 100% cotton; The comforter and bumper are Reversible to our soho 3 prints which made in a color palette of soft Blue, sage and white. They include a detailed large argyle print & This set will create a stylish room that your little one is sure to enjoy. SoHo Designs exclusive bedding set fits all cribs and toddler beds. SoHo Designs produces only high quality items, and of course every piece is non allergenic.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

just arrived...
I just recieved this bedding set in the mail today, which is 3 days ealier than the "super saver free shipping" had stated. I was very impressed with the entire set. It's even cuter than the picture shows. The blanket is fuzzy and has a suede lining around the outside...which I was not expecting. Even though my crib has not arrived yet, I'm sure that the set will look great in it. I think that I am still most impressed with the price. I had looked at other 10 piece sets and would have spent in the area of $130-$150. I would highly recommend this set or any of the other SoHo designs. Great value for the money spent!!!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Poor quality!
I bought this for my baby girl based on the picture, price and reviews. Really really bad idea! The crib sheet is so thin and made with such a bad fabric quality that it teared on the first wash. The set looks cheap and the big flower on the quilt looks awful. Please spend a little extra money and get something of better quality, trust me! I learned my lesson.
Crib set
The crib set was lovelier than I thought it would be. Quality was great & the colors vivid. We loved it.
SoHo Boutique Forever Blossoms Baby Crib Bedding Set 10pcs SoHo Boutique Forever Blossoms Baby Crib Bedding Set 10pcs
Product Features :
  • 10 Piece Set Includes:(1)Crib Quilt ,(1)Crib Bumper
  • (1)Fitted Sheet,(1)Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle),(1)Diaper Stacker
  • (2)of Window Valances ,(1)Toy Bag ,(1)Baby Pillow
  • (1)Baby Bib
  • This set fits all Baby cribs and Toddler Bed!

Rating : 3.7
List Price : $179.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment