Come and explore the magical world of happy fish playing under the sea. Soft textured fabrics along with a cute bubble print and colorful cabana stripe add fun and whimsy to this unique collection. The Under the Sea 6 Piece set includes: comforter, 4-piece bumper, dust ruffle, fitted sheet, valance and diaper stacker. The comforter measures 35" x 43.5". The bumper is 9.5" high and 154" long. The dust ruffle has a 14.5" drop and the fitted sheet is designed to fit a standard size 28" by 52" crib mattress. Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, and iron on lowest setting as needed.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Awesome bed set!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bed set. It is extremely good quality. This bed set is much better than what my first child had. I bought this set for my little girl because I'm doing a beach theme for her room and it looks great. So don't be afraid to use it for a little girl. I may even keep this set for the next child. I couldn't be happier!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Perfect for my little boy's beach theme room
I received this as a baby shower gift and couldn't be happier. The quality is high and the design is adorable. My son loves looking at the quilt with the different scenery. I can point to the different objects of sea life in the quilt and say what it is so it's more than just something to look at, but a teaching moment.
Product Features :
- The Under the Sea 6 Piece set includes: comforter, 4-piece bumper, dust ruffle, fitted sheet, valance and diaper stacker
- The comforter measures 35" x 435", bumper is 95" high and 154" long, dust ruffle has a 145" drop and the fitted sheet is designed to fit a standard size 28" by 52" crib mattress
- Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, and iron on lowest setting as needed
Rating : 5.0
List Price : $175.00
0 comments:
Post a Comment