Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kids Line 8 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Sweet Dreams
The Sweet Dreams 8 Piece Baby Crib Bedding Set includes: quilt, dust ruffle, fitted sheet, window valance, diaper stacker and 3 fabric wall hangings. The bumper is sold separately. The quilt measures 36 inches x 45 inches. The dust ruffle has a 14 inch drop and the fitted sheet is designed to fit a standard size 52 inch x 28 inch crib mattress. The window valance is 60 inches x 14 inches. The diaper stacker measures 25.5 inches x 12 inches, and is 8 inches deep. Each wall hangings measure 9 inches x 9 inches. The set is made from 100% polyester and polyester/cotton blend fabrics. The sheet is 100% cotton. Fabric content is exclusive of decoration. Filling is 100% polyester. Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, do NOT bleach, tumble dry low, and iron on lowest setting as needed.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Very cute, better than I expected!
When buying any items online I'm always skeptical about what it's really going to look like once it arrives...and with this collection, I was totally relieved and surprised!
This is my first baby girl, so it was hard finding lamb decorations for girls, and after searching online I came into this collection. Of course I went all out and got everything, including the complete bedding set, the mobile, the lamp, stickers, blanket...etc. And when they arrived, I fell in love and couldn't wait to put it all in it's place in the nursery!
The blankets are so soft! Even the lambs on the mobile are made out of plush material.
I don't think anything was cheap looking, in fact, it is quite the opposite!
I even bought extra wall stickers, to place them all around the bedroom like a border.

Anyways, I loved everything, and recommend it to anyone considering purchasing!

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Wonderful
I fell in love with this bedding set from the very first moment I saw it when I first went out to scope what was out there after learning I was pregnant. My daughter is now six months old and this set STILL makes me smile. It is soft, girly and sweet. I purchased the entire line and have the most adorable nursery, I can't wait for my baby girl to grow and love it as much as I do!
Crib bedding set
Very soft and cute product. The only thing is the strings on the bumper pad was not long enough to go around the bed I purchased it for.
Kids Line 8 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Sweet Dreams
Product Features :
  • Includes quilt, fitted sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, valance, and 3 piece square fabric wall hanging
  • Machine washable
  • Match back accessories available

Rating : 3.8
List Price : $159.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment