Sweet and a little bit sassy, this animal print crib set is a Kids Line favorite. It features a variety of jungle friends like elephants and giraffes. Quilt: measures 36 x 45 inches Dust ruffle: 14-inch drop Fitted sheet: Fits standard size crib mattress, 100% cotton Diaper stacker: measures 12 x 25.5 x 8.75 inches Wash before use. Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
So Cute!
Very cute and happy with the way it looks with the crib. The colors look really nice with a white crib. Very adorable theme!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Beautifull but the quilt is smaller and don't cover the fitted crib sheet.
In the last October I have bought a Carter's Jungle Jill 7 piece crib bedding set. Until today I haven't tested the crib set, but today I'm surprised when I decided to test the crib set, all other items fits very well, but the quilt not. It's too small and don't cover all the fitted crib sheet.
I'm really disappointed with this because, I have loved this crib set, it's so beautiful... And I had bought tons of other carter's products and love all of then. That's no sense for me having the quilt smaller then the other pieces. Now I need to find another quilt, that fits well and match with this set here in Brazil, when I live.
excelente
Todo el set de Carter's Jungle Jill esta excelente se los recomiendo le da un gran cambio al cuarto de tu hija
Product Features :
- Set includes quilt, diaper stacker, fitted crib sheet and dust ruffle
- Beautifully appliquéd in multiple fabrics and textures
- Practical, functional and soft to the hand
- Carter's quality- a bedding set that will preserve its colors and gentle softness wash after wash
- Care instructions: machine wash cold with like colors in gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low and iron on lowest setting as needed
Rating : 4.2
List Price : $149.95
0 comments:
Post a Comment