Amazon_Gift_Card

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Caden Lane Boutique Collection Finley Crib Bedding Set
Sold in 3 piece sets: bumpers, sheet, and skirt. Bumpers are slip-covered for easy cleaning. All bumpers are 2" thick and stand at least 11" tall. Separate bumpers are ideal for conversion cribs. Extra long grosgrain ribbon ties keep bumpers secure while giving the bedding a clean finished look. All 3 patterns are used in each set to compliment color and style and give depth to any room. Additional sheets and matching changing pad covers are available.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Love it!
I haven't put this on our baby girl's crib yet, because she's not due for another couple of months and I haven't started setting up her room, but I got it out of the package and couldn't be happier! Although, I do think I will purchase a softer fitted crib sheet to use in the winter, something like a flannel sheet.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.




Caden Lane Boutique Collection Finley Crib Bedding Set
Product Features :
  • Crib set includes; 4 separate slip covered bumpers, 1 fitted sheet, 1 skirt
  • 100% cotton fabric
  • Machine wash and tumble dry

Rating : 5.0
List Price : $389.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment