Brand new 10 piece crib bedding set manufactured byDK Leigh Designs, designed by Jessica Lamph. Features the current trendy color pallet of lime green, brown & green. Turn your nursery into a whimsical amphibius delight. Quilt and accesories feature cute pond characters such as snails, frogs and adorable flies.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Great buy
I've had this set now for over a month and I still have only positive things to say about it:
Colours don't fade after washing.
Cotton is soft and of good quality.
Craftsmanship is great.
The colours on bumper and sheets are bright enough for baby to see - so he's somewhat entertained.
Valances really pull the room together.
"Toy Bag" is wonderful to put Q-Tips, clippers, scissors, tushy creams, etc, in and the pictures are cute.
GREAT price.
And my husband thinks it's "Happy". Personally, i would've liked having the frogs, snails and bees on the bumper so my son would have what to look at but after all, the bed isn't supposed to be his play-mat! And in general, all the comforters that come in crib sets are virtually useless for the first year: They're just there to look cute. You'll be using your own fluffy, special children's blankets rather than the ones in the sets cuz the fluffy ones are made just for sleeping rather than being...
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Love This!!!!
I recieved this bedding set and it is the cutest that I have seen yet!!! Very good quality and you get so many pieces for the money!!!! Would definitly recommend for all the frog lovers out there.
Pollywog pond bedding
I'm so glad I bought this bedding it looks great. I thought it might be a little different in color when I received it but it was exactly like the picture. It's very eye catching and I love it. Everywhere else I had been looking had 4 piece sets for $60-80 I thought this was a great deal since everything is usable. Even the comforter will be when our child is older it's thicker than most. Also bought the mobile it's a great addition to the set. I would definitely Recommend both
Product Features :
- Made of 100% Cotton
- Includes: Quilt, Bumper, Fitted Sheet, Crib Skirt, 2 Decorative Pillows, 2 Window Valences, Diaper Stacker & Toy Bag
- Machine Wash Cold on Delicate Cycle; Tumble Dry on Low Setting
- Designed, created and Shipped from the USA
- Trendy and Unique Designs
Rating : 4.8
List Price : $189.99
0 comments:
Post a Comment